2019 RPSA Annual Conference and AGM
12th Jun 2019
This year’s conference contains a host of interesting speakers who will cover a wide range of topics all of which are relevant to the life of the residential surveyor. Ranging from a Government overview of the home buying and selling review to nuts and bolts surveying issues, there is a great breadth of subjects being covered.
Click here to download full agenda for both days.
Speakers on Wednesday include:
• Matt Prior – MHCLG
• Kate Faulkner – Property Market Analyst
• Katrine Sporle – The Property Ombudsman
• Tony Ginda – CABE
• Steve Hodgson – PCA
• Ana Bajri – RICS
• Darren Becks – The Society of Licensed Conveyancers
• Kevin Webb – Legal & General Surveying Services
The AGM is your opportunity to raise any issues, ask questions and express your views about the Association. It is also the time for Council elections, and perhaps you may want to put yourself forward to become a Council member.
On Thursday 13th June there are CPD events that include:
• Local Authority Planning – Linda Wright
• Asbestos Surveys – Steve Roberts
• Improving the interface between Surveyors and the Legal world – Reporting on Boundaries, Permitted Developments and more – Jerry Quinnell
The 2018 Conference in Swindon was hailed as a great success with excellent feedback from the delegates. We are determined to make 2019 another memorable event.
Click here to book and secure your space now or fill in the form below to provisionally reserve your space.