As the only organisation that represents the interests of all residential surveyors, we work to increase the level of take up of condition based surveys of all levels among homes buyers.
We do this through engagement with government, trade organisations, regulatory and consumer bodies, increasing awareness, removing barriers and raising standards.
RPSA membership is open to those who :
- Hold the DipHI or DipRSurv (or have the intent to qualify under the DipRSurv qualification)
- CABE, CIBSE, CIOB, RICS membership
- Alternatively, membership will be considered if the Applicant has other qualifications or relevant experience in the surveying or building industry
Benefits also include:
- Discounted training events and conferences
- Access to the RPSA LinkedIn Members forum
- Special offers on equipment and vehicles
- Access to the RPSA survey panel
- Quarterly newsletter
Membership Categories :
- Student member - Free for max of 2 years. The member does not have the right to use the title MRPSA or to display the Association logo on their website or other documentation.
- Member - £180 per year. The member has the right to use the title MRPSA and to display the Association logo on their website and documentation including survey reports.
- Affiliate - £180 per year. Applicable to those who wish to be members of the Association but who are no longer practising surveyors. The member does not have the right to use the title MRPSA or to display the Association logo on their website or other documentation.
To begin your membership application or request more information please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , call (freephone) 0330 113 9670 or fill in this form
- RPSA Membership Benefits (pdf)