As the only organisation that represents the interests of all residential surveyors, we work to increase the level of take up of condition based surveys of all levels among homes buyers.
We do this through engagement with government, trade organisations, regulatory and consumer bodies, increasing awareness, removing barriers and raising standards.
RPSA membership is open to those who :
- Studying to achieve, or hold, a BSc in Building Surveying, the DipHI or DipRSurv
- Are full members of CABE, CIBSE, CIOB or RICS
- Wish to join through the APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning) route - Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their competency through submission of 3 recent Building Survey reports for review, and subsequent consideration by the RPSA Council - a non-refundable charge of £395 plus VAT is payable for this review and assessment process.
- RPSA Guidance for APEL applicants (pdf download)
Benefits also include:
- Discounted training events and conferences
- Access to the RPSA LinkedIn Members forum
- Special offers on equipment and vehicles
- Access to the RPSA survey panel
- Quarterly newsletter
Membership Categories :
- Student member - Free for max of 2 years. The member does not have the right to use the title MRPSA or to display the Association logo on their website or other documentation.
- Member - £180 per year. The member has the right to use the title MRPSA and to display the Association logo on their website and documentation including survey reports.
- Affiliate - £180 per year. Applicable to those who wish to be members of the Association but who are no longer practising surveyors. The member does not have the right to use the title MRPSA or to display the Association logo on their website or other documentation.
To begin your membership application or request more information please either e-mail email@example.com , call (freephone) 0330 113 9670 or fill in this form
- RPSA Membership Benefits (pdf download)